Hello there everyone, if you’ve reached this page, I assume you’re a fan of my YouTube channel. It’s been a blast making content! Thanks for being a fan! I hope to update this page from time to time, so check back often. Also, if you’re interested, peruse my website, there’s some good stuff in there if you look. It’s got posts on video games, personal finance, ruminations, failed predictions, and all kinds of random stuff. Enjoy!
In addition to loving video games. I also…am…well…kind of cheap. A good portion of my website is dedicated to getting deals on everything you do. Here are some of my most personalized recommendations on how to save some cash (which also give me some kickbacks, so I help you, you help me, circle of life and all that) for things you probably already do anyway.
Note: To my international friends, many of these will be US only, I’m sorry!
- Do you use Amazon? I’m guessing yes. Why? Because it’s a good deal. Help me out by shopping through this link, and I’ll receive a small commission.
- Like free money for buying stuff? Try BeFrugal. It’s…free…money! Sign up with my link to get even more free money. Did I mention it’s free money? I mean…you can’t get much easier than this. I know it sounds too good to be true, but if you’ve never heard of referral websites like this, I hope I just blew your mind.
- Like saving money on gasoline? Upload a picture of your receipt and save money every time you fill up!
- Tired of paying a bajillion dollars for wireless phone service every month? Do you realize that you DON’T have to pay an arm and a leg for it? If you’re ready to break free, I urge you to check out Tello.
- Step 1) Get an unlocked phone.
- Step 2) Create an account and port your number.
- Step 3) Save a boatload of $$$ every month. I pay < $9 a month for unlimited text, 300 minutes of voice, and 1 GB of data. You read that right, not $89, but 9 dollars. NINE DOLLARS. That’s after taxes and fees.
- Try doing that on AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint. Google “MNVO” to learn more about why services like Tello are so cheap.
- Don’t want to buy things or use services? You can donate through Paypal.
- Or you could help donate directly to my hosting to keep my website going.
Thanks everyone and I’ll see you again on Youtube tomorrow! Because…I make videos EVERY! DAY! 😀